Packaging and delivery

Discrete Packaging

Shipping information

All of our deliveries are neatly packaged and great care is put on being discrete. You can expect something similar to the above with no brand markings to keep those nosy neighbours from snooping around.

Orders made before 3pm will be shipped the same day (in 99% of cases, the other 1% will be restocked and shipped within 24 hours).

Shipping Rates

LocationShipping Cost
United Kingdom and IrelandFREE
Europe£5
Rest of the world£15

Returns

We make returns simple and worry free, check out our refunds and returns page for details.